Which one should you choose?
Let’s face it, DSLR lenses are EXPENSIVE! But, as you learn through experience and decades of working with them, you will sway towards your favorite lens and depending on what type of photographer or videographer you are. DSLR camera lenses are an essential component of any photographer’s toolkit. These lenses play a crucial role in capturing sharp, high quality images with a DSLR camera. With their advanced optical technology, DSLR lenses allow photographers to achieve a wide range of creative effects and capture stunning detail. DSLR camera lenses are built with precision and durability in mind. They are constructed with high-quality materials and coatings to minimize lens flare, ghosting, and chromatic aberrations. This ensures that the images produced are clear, vibrant, and free from unwanted distortions. Different lenses are essential tools for photographers and videographers, offering a wide range of focal lengths, depth of field control, and exceptional image quality. Whether you are a professional or an enthusiast, investing in a selection of high-quality DSLR camera lenses can significantly enhance your photographic capabilities and enable you to capture stunning images and videos in various situations.
- Compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and creative background blur.
- 80mm effective focal-length when attached to an APS-C camera, optimal for portraits and photos of fast moving subjects such as children and pets.
- A stepping motor (Gear-type STM) supports the Movie Servo AF function in providing smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- Improved exterior design includes new focus ring placement making it the most compact Canon 50mm lens.
- Metal mount helps provide stability and ruggedness.
- Optimized lens placement and coatings help deliver outstanding color balance, while minimizing ghosting and flare.
About $200 bucks
Check it out here: https://amzn.to/44ltRHx
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XA Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Four ED Elements & Two Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear & Super Sonic Wave AF Motors
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Buttons; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
About $2300 bucks (but well worth it!! ;))
Check it out here: https://amzn.to/3E5LOir
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format.
- 27-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Three ED Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
About $700 bucks
Check it out here: https://amzn.to/3QPqLbx
Short-telephoto, portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 136mm equivalent focal length.
Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing to better permit working with polarizing and graduated filter types.
Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
About $1760 bucks
Check it out here: https://amzn.to/45Ajm3W
- Standard wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Impressively bright f/2 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and suits working in low-light conditions as well as affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing design, optimized focusing algorithms, and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
About $2900 bucks
Check it out here: https://amzn.to/3sr2DSdhttps://amzn.to/3sr2DSd